Diversity & Inclusion Change Leadership Masterclass 2020
Diversity & Inclusion as tool to Leading and Driving Change in Today’s Disruptive Business Environment.
Join us to hear from Knowledge Experts and Industry Practitioners, Executives and Panelists Leading Change in their Organizations.
The Change Leadership Diversity & Inclusion Masterclass will take a deep dive into change leadership best practices and concepts for a diverse and inclusive workplace and projects. As well as explore Diversity & Inclusion as the key to scaling with innovation and driving lasting change!
To secure your spot, REGISTER NOW. Spots are limited.
Why You Should Attend
During the masterclass, attendees will learn:
- The evolution of your role in facilitating a more diverse and an inclusive workplace
- How diversity and inclusion can be used as a tool for positive change in the workplace
- How to make diversity and inclusion a central value
- How to listen to all voices and diverse perspectives in leading and driving innovation
- As well as hear from industry experts and practitioners with inclusive leadership experience on insider tips, strategies and knowledge to help you lead and drive change into a more diverse and inclusive business environment.
- Get insider tips, strategies and knowledge to help you lead and drive change in today’s INCREDIBLY fast-paced business environment.
Not just another event, it's the Change Leadership EXPERIENCE!
This masterclass is a 2+ hour event designed in partnership with Northeastern University—Toronto to cover the value of diversity and inclusion as an approach to more effectively leading change in today’s disruptive business environment, while also providing an opportunity for networking with like-minded professionals.
The masterclass will feature presentations from our in-house team, as well as expert guest speakers and executives who are responsible for diversity and inclusion within their organizations.
The Change Leadership Diversity & Inclusion Masterclass will take a deep dive into change leadership best practices and concepts for a diverse and inclusive workplace and projects.
About the Diversity and Inclusion Masterclass
To share, raise awareness and educate participants on leading and driving change in today’s fast paced and disruptive business environment, and providing supporting tools.
The Change Leadership aims to reduce the potentially devastating social and economic fall-out of failed corporate and organizational change by equipping and preparing stronger and more effective change leaders.
We want participants to leave our events inspired and empowered to lead and drive change successfully, both for the good of their organizations and for the community at large.
5:30pm - 6:00pmRegistration, Refreshments and Networking
6:00pm - 6:10pmWelcome, Opening Remarks
6:10pm – 7:30pmInteractive Workshop and Presentation
7:30pm – 8:25pmPanel Discussion
8:25pm - 9:00pmClosing & Networking
Our vision is to help prepare professionals and organizations to lead and drive change in today's disruptive environment, and to build a community of change leadership catalysts that are committed to driving positive change and elevating their professional development.