Benefits of Attending
An Exclusive, Transformational and Luxurious Leadership Retreat to:
- Gain insights and strategies on leading change and innovation in tough economic climates
- Learn from the world renowned and number one leadership expert John C. Maxwell
- Learn from global and industry experts on Change Leadership and Innovation
- Gain greater understanding in leading change and the need for a purposive approach to implementing change
- Acquire immediate, medium and long-term strategies for attracting adequate and sustainable growth in the corporate and business sector
- Get insights on how to increase ROIs from change initiatives in your organisation
- Hear real-life case studies on leading successful change initiatives.
- Explore a range of investment opportunities
- Network and mastermind with peers from diverse industries
- Participate high-level dialogue between industry experts on Leadership, Innovation & Change, and Business Leaders in Africa.
- Network with potential Canadian business partners, high ranking government officials and investors to explore opportunities i.e. wealth management, property investments, international trade
Toronto has been chosen as the location for the 2016 Change Leadership Roundtable for these key benefits:
- Business and financial capital of the country, and one of the world's largest financial centres; with major investors, headquarters and businesses located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Canada is the best country in the G-20 to do business, according to both Forbes and Bloomberg.
- Canada led all G-7 countries in economic growth over the past decade (2004–2013) according to the World Bank
- Total business tax costs in Canada are by far the lowest in the G-7 and 46 percent lower than those in the United States, and Canada offers the lowest business costs in the G-7 for R&D-intensive sectors, with a 15.8 percent cost advantage over the United States. Source: KPMG
- For the seventh consecutive year, the World Economic Forum has declared Canada’s banking system to be the soundest in the world according to World Economic Forum