How to Be a Successful Change Leader in Your Industry
August 25th 2021, 12:00PM EST
A Special FREE Masterclass with Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta on how to position yourself and raise your influence in your industry as a change leader!.
Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta
Change Management Strategist & Founder The Change Leadership
- I get asked by Change Managers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and others as well "How do I get started in Change Management" or "How do I raise my influence" all the time. And that’s because I’ve been able to successfully rise in my career, advice fortune 500 companies, start my own change management consulting, deliver training on change management. In this masterclass, I’m going to be sharing 5 Steps I have taken to accelerate my growth, develop my skills, and position myself as change leader and manager, and how you too can do that as well to be successful and sought after in your industry!
Why You Should Attend
If you're done struggling with:
- All the headaches of multiple and outdated change management models or certifications that don’t work in today's new world of work
- Trying to determine best way (or how) to get started in the industry
- Knowing what you need to do to raise your influence and get the results you want
... Then you want to be part of this Masterclass!
During the masterclass, attendees will learn:
- How to increase your influence at work and get results with your leaders, team and colleagues
- How to differentiate yourself and standout at work and in your industry
- How to position yourself for the future of work and new normal
To secure your spot, REGISTER NOW. Spots are limited.
Meet Your Instructor:
Yvonne Ruke Akpoveta
Yvonne is a Change Management Strategist with over 20 years of experience helping executives, professionals and organizations to navigate through change, most especially in today’s disruptive environment. She is a published author, an inspirational speaker and change catalyst.
She is passionate about change and has worked with organizations such as RBC, TD, Deloitte, Loblaws, and JP Morgan Chase to lead and manage their Strategic, Technology and Change Initiatives. She is the founder of The Change Leadership, a series of events focused on preparing leaders and professionals to better respond to change in today's fast-paced and disruptive business environment.
She holds a BSc honours in Business Information Technology from London Guildhall University, an MBA from Warwick Business School, and a Change Leadership Certificate from Cornell University. She works with executives and professionals to provide coaching and advisory to help them more effectively lead and manage change in their organizations.
The invaluable experience she has gained from leading and managing change with these organizations, also coupled with her exposure to global and diverse business environments have equipped her with the knowledge and tools to consistently drive desired results for her students and clients.